Your future begins now!
Studying abroad is a dream for millions of students across the globe. The dream of making it big, the dream of being able to achieve, the dream of having a successful career.
Are you a dreamer?
Who are we?
Unification aims to connect potential students from across the globe to Educational Institutions and courses that would best suit their personal, academic and financial profile. The company works with a team of qualified migration agents based in key migration driven countries to ensure migration can be separated from the education counselling and recruitment business. This allows the company to be flexible, honest and transparent in the advice provided to clients.
MORE ABOUT US
The company’s forte in the student recruitment arena lies in Australia as Jacinta has more than 10 years experience managing admissions at UTS:INSEARCH handing student enquiries, applications, assessment, GTE checks and visa documentation from key countries like China, The Sub-Continent, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, Middle East & Japan.
The wider team Jacinta works with, has extensive experience handing recruitment for other countries like USA, UK, Canada, Europe, China and New Zealand. The team are also constantly researching and identifying new pockets of opportunity for international education.
What makes the operation unique is all senior counsellors are driven by a passion to make a difference in the lives of young people. In addition to this, we ensure our core counselling team is made up of individuals from varied backgrounds in terms of industry experience and it is mandatory for them to have lived, worked or studied abroad. We believe this exposure is extremely important for them to be able to share their own personal experience and provide insightful information to individuals embarking on one of lives most critical journey towards building a successful career.
The advice we provide always revolves around our belief that Study Abroad is not merely about gaining an overseas qualification, it is about being prepared and exposed to a new country, its culture and adapting to a new lifestyle and maximizing ones opportunity at getting valuable exposure to different industries through work experience. Our counsellors provide support to our clients to ensure they thrive and are there to support them throughout their educational journey working with in-country partners for student support.
Model of Operation – Unify – Leverage – Consolidate – Expand
- Work with like-minded people and business partners who are skilled in their own area to provide best practice support to students.
- Ensure students are placed in the institution best fit for their profile.
- Expand network and presence
- Student support via our partner offies in key cities to ensure students remain on track and are do not fall prey to offers provided to jump ship.
- Concierge service for students
- Accommodation and Student wellbeing
- Work placements
JACINTA SUREKA (Founder . Director)
- M.A. Hons. (University of Calcutta), Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership (UNSW).
- More than 10 years experience in the Australian International education industry
- Successfully managed the implementation and ongoing workflow associated with GS-GTE checks from the implementation of SVP
- On the management of St. Joan’s School, Salt Lake affiliated to the CISCE Council, one of the top ICSE schools in Kolkata, held in high esteem because of its academic excellence. Uni-fication aim’s at leveraging Jacinta’s experience in International education and relationships both in Australia and the Sub-Continent in building industry networks for its clients.
- Mentored numerous students in their overseas educational journey.
- Very close to the needs of students when they embark on a journey to study overseas.
- Understands the key support areas for student success.
What we do ?
Reasons to study in Australia ?
Innovative & Agile Programs
- Australian universities, colleges and schools are committed to equipping you with practical skills and knowledge to help you succeed in your chosen industry.
- As global demand booms for entrepreneurial and innovative thinkers, Australian education providers have re-engineered their approaches to teaching and learning to inspire thought-leading creativity among students in every discipline.
- Australian universities, colleges and schools will teach you the practical skills and theoretical knowledge to help you succeed in a fast-changing world and remain agile in uncertain times.
- Australia is setting international standards for excellence in education.
- The Australian education sector comprises world-leading education institutions, premium training facilities, and outstanding lecturers and student support services.
- If you’re looking for unbiased proof that Australian universities truly are world-class, look at independent global rankings such as Times Higher Education, QS and Shanghai Rankings. These organisations consistently rank Australian institutions in the world’s top 100 universities year after year.
Extensive student support services
- Australian institutions offer a huge range of student support services to help you settle into your new life in Australia.
- Education providers must comply with strict quality control and government accreditation measures so you can be assured you will receive only the best service.
In several cities and towns, there are dedicated international student support centres, each offering practical advice and support on issues like legal rights, job skills and opportunities to meet and socialise with other local and international students.
World Class Education
When you study in Australia, you have the opportunity to pursue an outstanding education from leading institutions. Australia’s extraordinary heritage of innovation means your potential for success is boundless.
Australian Universities encourage international students to think big. Every year, students from around the world graduate from our institutions with high-quality qualifications in almost every field.
Australian graduates are sought after by employers worldwide and they often go on to achieve great success.
Australian Universities have produced leading scientists, designers, educators, entrepreneurs, artists and humanitarians who have made a profound impact on the world.
While Australia has a relatively small number of university students, our graduates have been world-leaders in ground-breaking research and development.
You really can achieve great things with an Australian education. That’s because we’re a leading provider of high quality education for international students and our institutions are consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. International students enjoy an unrivalled range of study options in Australia, with more than 1,100 institutions and 22,000 courses to choose from, across every discipline and at every level.
Did you know?
Wi-Fi, penicillin, the black box flight recorder, the Earth Hour initiative and the Cochlear implant, among many other innovations, were all invented by graduates from Australian universities?
Australian University Standings in